Mark C and my 125 Reef Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mark C
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mark C

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2013
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello gang!
This is my work in progress 125 gallon reef tank.
I'm enjoying the hobby so far, although I have had some difficulties keeping
some corals alive.
But I'm working hard to figure it out.
The tank was set up January 2013.
 

Attachments

  • 20131111_155103.jpg
    20131111_155103.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 166
Welcome to R2R and looks good!
 
Great looking tank!! Welcome to R2R!! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new