Mark C and my 125 Reef Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mark C
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mark C

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2013
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello gang!
This is my work in progress 125 gallon reef tank.
I'm enjoying the hobby so far, although I have had some difficulties keeping
some corals alive.
But I'm working hard to figure it out.
The tank was set up January 2013.
 

Attachments

  • 20131111_155103.jpg
    20131111_155103.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 166
Welcome to R2R and looks good!
 
Great looking tank!! Welcome to R2R!! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new