Marketing coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter Redbird5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Redbird5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Messages
799
Reaction score
443
Location
Metro East St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm raising a small group of zoas, Sakura, king midas, scrambled eggs, phoenix eyes and stratosphere zoas. It would be awesome, not expected, to sell or trade colonies from the parent colonies.
I live in the St. Louis metro area. From what I can tell there's not a big reef community, there's at least five stores in the area that I'm aware of that are saltwater only stores so there's a community here.
How do I figure out what the market is here? I'm not looking to have my own store, just meet up talk Reefing, maybe trade/sell with others in the area.
One time I was at my LFS and a guy said he maid $5K a month in coral sells. That's awesome, maybe not realistic.
How do you start marketing coral for trading?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new