Marketplace not working in app

Reefedandconfused22

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2023
Messages
110
Reaction score
82
Location
orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, every time I try to go to the marketplace (specifically dry goods for sale) it states “ugh oh, looks like reef2reef is under attack” and won’t load. Any clue what’s going on? Anytime else seeing this?
 
I know they just switched over to the new server. Might be due to that @revhtree
 
I thought it was just me. Been like this for a couple days
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new