Mark's 30 gallon jbj rimless build

forgot to post yesterday, but I'm waiting till Tuesday for frags to come. originally the seller thought Saturday delivery was 10 extra, but was 40. so I'm waiting.

come on Tuesday!!!
 
forgot to post yesterday, but I'm waiting till Tuesday for frags to come. originally the seller thought Saturday delivery was 10 extra, but was 40. so I'm waiting.

come on Tuesday!!!
I don't blame you, with that 40.00 you can buy more frags.:D
 
in the meantime. here is a pic of the red hornet and rasta frags I cut few weeks ago. the 2 frags in the back are for growing out for future fragging. the others are growing to trade/sell at some point
ee8f7c5e4b4dbc36ffe6db523f613bb4.jpg
 
Really nice! BTW I noticed you haven't cut down those media baskets :rolleyes::D
 
So the new corals are coming in today right?:)
 
Long story short. The person I was getting some zoas from is trying to take my money. Hasn't shipped or contacted me in days.
DON'T BUY FROM THE PERSON WITH USERNAME GARRET ON HERE!!

On the plus side, my baby blondie finally came out.

e2b8a532a1e52714577d9fea34fdce85.jpg
 
Really sorry, but another nice Zoa that YOU have that I don't!:D
 
Thank you. Well I'll get my money back, but mostly disappointed I didn't get my zoas lol
I know the excitement of getting a pkg with something for our tanks is awesome and then when it doesn't happen and stinks:mad:
 
I know the excitement of getting a pkg with something for our tanks is awesome and then when it doesn't happen and stinks:mad:
Sure does. Maybe I can talk to wife in a road trip this weekend and hopefully get a fishy. I want a scooter blenny. No fuge yet but I got tons of pods somehow. I think I got alot in the frags I purchased before
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new