Mark's 30 gallon jbj rimless build

Hey check this out, it's a terrible picture but I replaced on of the nozzles with this one, pretty cool, it rotated so it puts out a wave like motion. I only bought one to see if I'd like it, back to Amazon for another one.
image.jpg
Nice. I've seen those b4. gives good flow?
 
Hey do you have pictures of your first one? What size was it?
 
Your 30 gallon will look even nicer, love the Zoas!!:) Just got my order this AM from pacificeast aquaculture :D
 
Wow, I'm really jealous of those Zoas, they're my favorite and the selection around here stinks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new