Mark's 30 gallon jbj rimless build

Hey check this out, it's a terrible picture but I replaced on of the nozzles with this one, pretty cool, it rotated so it puts out a wave like motion. I only bought one to see if I'd like it, back to Amazon for another one.
image.jpg
Nice. I've seen those b4. gives good flow?
 
Hey do you have pictures of your first one? What size was it?
 
Your 30 gallon will look even nicer, love the Zoas!!:) Just got my order this AM from pacificeast aquaculture :D
 
Wow, I'm really jealous of those Zoas, they're my favorite and the selection around here stinks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new