Martin's CADE S2 1500

UV sterilizer did fix my issue. I was losing without it.
Happy it helped you. Fingers crossed it will help me too.

BTW, I finally got sodium metasilicate. I will dose 1ppm of SiO2 today to spark diatoms. But I need silica tester, doesn't sound right to dose without measuring.

Edit: I just bought Hanna Silica Low Range HI705.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new