OP
OP
Mshort03

Mshort03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dooooood! So many things to comment on in your update. Suffice it to say I am stoked that things turned around for you and am diggin' the new layout and setups you have now! Also, you know I'd normally tease you about the selfie but, to be truthful, it's cool to put a face with the name.

I hope your tanks continue to thrive. I also hope you and @Dyanna Diaz are doing well and staying healthy.

RIBS!

The whole last 2 months I've been doing things I've been saying I really need to update, need to update..but just never could get around to it. Glad I finally touched on some highlights.

Dyanna and I are good, doing our part to get past this mess and hopefully still have a full fun and happy summer! :) oh did I mention we officially are eloping in july? ...because were officially eloping in july. :)

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh did I mention we officially are eloping in july? ...because were officially eloping in july. :)

Best freekin news of the day! However, part of the defintion of "elope" is it is done in secret. Not much of a secret now that you blabbed about it! Lol

Where is the eloping going to take place?

OP
OP
Mshort03

Mshort03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best freekin news of the day! However, part of the defintion of "elope" is it is done in secret. Not much of a secret now that you blabbed about it! Lol

Where is the eloping going to take place?
It's more of a fake elopement really.. were going away with just our parents to west NC and getting married on top of a mountain on a thursday (july 23) then that following saturday rented out a brewery to have a casual party with friends and such to celebrate. All low key, no big fancy anything which we both like. Looking forward to it!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's more of a fake elopement really.. were going away with just our parents to west NC and getting married on top of a mountain on a thursday (july 23) then that following saturday rented out a brewery to have a casual party with friends and such to celebrate. All low key, no big fancy anything which we both like. Looking forward to it!

Sounds perfect. I'm more of a low key cat too.

James Harvey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Marty, it was great seeing the beautiful build in person! Do you have updated pics?

IMG_4580.jpeg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.2%
Back