MASNA is proud to present the 2012 - 2013 $2,500 MASNA Student Scholarships

masna

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Mods, please make sticky until June 23, 2012.*

The Marine Aquarium Societies of North America (MASNA) is proud to present the 2012 - 2013 MASNA Student Scholarships.

The application for the 2012 - 2013 $2,500 MASNA Student Scholarships is now available for download.

This year there are two scholarships available; one for college undergraduate students and one for college graduate students. The $2,500 MASNA Undergraduate Student Scholarship is sponsored by EcoTech Marine and the $2,500 MASNA Graduate Student Scholarship is sponsored by Doctors Foster & Smith LiveAquaria.com.

To be eligible for a $2,500 MASNA Student Scholarship, an applicant must be a current/entering undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college or university.

The student must have declared a major/focus or have intent to declare a major/focus in one of the marine science disciplines.

Selection will be based upon the student’s academic history and the student’s contributions and demonstrated commitment to the marine aquarium hobby.

North American students, no matter where they are studying in the world, as well as students from abroad, who are studying in North America, are eligible, as long as they attend/plan to attend an accredited college or university.

The deadline for submission is June 22, 2012.

The 2012 - 2013 MASNA Scholarships are made possible by our generous sponsors Doctors Foster & Smith LiveAquaria.com and EcoTech Marine.

Additional information and the application form can be found here: MASNA - Scholarship
Additional information about MASNA can be found here: MASNA - About MASNA

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's very awesome!

ca2or

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude....that is totally awesome. Way to support education....now if you'll excuse me I have to go and enroll really fast ;)

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back