Mason Plott EBAY AUCTION EXTRAVAGANZA!

Texas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won the Anthony Calfo's Book Of Coral Propagation and the Pentair Aquatics Lifegard Big Temp Alert.I have the Orenji Chalice from Ultimatefrags and someone got a great deal.Really how many orange chalices do you see for sale.Anyways I bid it up but I thought I would let someone else have it.I wanted to say Thanks to all the sponsors and everyone that had their hands in it.What a great web site!:D

TritonsGarden

Coral Farmer Wannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just won something for 1 cent! :( Paypal checkout wouldn't let me adjust the payment to pay more, so how do I go about that? I already paid the 1 cent while I was trying to figure it out, so can I just send another paypal payment to that address?

You could but it might be better just to make a direct donation by clicking the Donate button at the top of Reef2Reef homepage.

Jack

Cajun Reefer

Dennis
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You dog, that was mine :)
I know it's not much, but I'm glad I could help out a little. $51 for the $50 Saltwaterfish.com gift certificate.

My prayers are with Mason and those of you involved with the fund raising! Thank you to the sponsors and those who donated items!

-Dennis

LOL! ;) I just realize that SWF is also throwing in free shipping up to $34.99. $50 gift certificate was actually probably worth $77.99 - $84.99. I re-read the eBay auction, and it was on there but I hadn't noticed it until I read the gift certificate I received.

jaydm93teg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Triton I Pmed you about payment because if i go through ebay its making me do an e-check so it will take like 6 days. But if i go straight to paypal and hit the send money tab i can wire it straight from my bank account and it is instant. I Won 3 of the gift cards:
I paid for 1 of the with paypal buyer credit and didnt mean to haha but that went through instantly the other 2 i am just going to send you money straight through paypal so can you PM me your e-mail address so i know where to send the money to.

Is this acceptable for you? I just really didnt feel like waiting 5 days and going through ebay.

jaydm93teg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey triton, i emailed you and pmed you and pmed you again haha, dont want you to take it the wrong way i wasnt trying to bombard you at all, I am going out of town in a day and was just trying to get the payment thing take care of. Just whenever you get a chance whichever one you respond to first is fine and you can ignore the other one cause they pretty much said the same thing i was just trying to figure out the easiest way to get in touch with you. and I cant say it enough. THANKS FOR ALL YOU GUYS HAVE DONE!!!!

ofblong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well I paid triton today for my "stuff". I know it aint much but I cant give more because my house payment is more important to me right now.

TritonsGarden

Coral Farmer Wannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Payments are still coming in. It has only been 5 days since the auctions started ending. Perhaps some folks are waiting for a paycheck. Not sure why some are slow but I feel pretty good that everyone will make good on their purchases.

Over all we are gratefull for the way reefers have come together for this cause and will not let a few slow payers spoil the good deeds of many. Rev should have totals in another day or two.

Jack and Kathy

TritonsGarden

Coral Farmer Wannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Total proceeds are $1350. This does not include what others have auctioned.

Perry (AKA OIB, Oceaninabox, Auctionmethis, Naked Clown Trainer) had at least two other auctions.

Jack and Kathy

TritonsGarden

Coral Farmer Wannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris,

If you had bought it, you would have to pay shipping to yourself:hammer:

One sold for $25.01 and the other $26.01. We ended up buying the $26.01 trying to bump it up. We got caught as the high bidder. Shhhhh. Don't tell eBay we did that.

Thanks Chris for your contribution!!!
Jack

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back