• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Massive Black Widow Anemone+ Rainbow bubble tip anemone for sale.

GrumpyDaddy68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there!
I would be interested in a small BTA BW if you have any available; please send pics.
One question: I already have some small Rainbow BTA in my tank (25gal); I have heard that both Rainbow and BW cannot coexist in the same tank. However, I can see that in your tank you have had both with no issues.
What is you experience here?
Thanks,

OP
OP
Kvnsu

Kvnsu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there!
I would be interested in a small BTA BW if you have any available; please send pics.
One question: I already have some small Rainbow BTA in my tank (25gal); I have heard that both Rainbow and BW cannot coexist in the same tank. However, I can see that in your tank you have had both with no issues.
What is you experience here?
Thanks,

hey man. I have had no problems with both anemones together. As long as you have good chemical filtration ( Carbon and purigen). I think you will be fine. Unfortunately I only have my big mother left that is about 5-6” inches.

OP
OP
Kvnsu

Kvnsu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Black widow is sold. Plenty of rainbows still available.

avidey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I have 1 mama black widow anemone for sale. She has split 3-6 babies in the past year for me. She is moving around too much so need to sell and make room. She's 5-6"+ when fully open. And I have a rainbow orange bubble tip anemone. It's pure orange with a neon green center and white speckles everywhere. Very pretty anemone.

Asking $360 shipped for black widow anemone and $160 shipped for rainbow bubble tip anemone. Can do a package deal for both. Just PM me.

Standard DOA Rules apply: Must provide pics within first two hours of delivery in bag. Shipping is non-refundable. Thanks for looking.

Rbabo1.jpg

Rbabo2.jpg
Do you have any small one? Sherman anemone? 8054283105

Got2bSkUnKeD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I have 1 mama black widow anemone for sale. She has split 3-6 babies in the past year for me. She is moving around too much so need to sell and make room. She's 5-6"+ when fully open. And I have a rainbow orange bubble tip anemone. It's pure orange with a neon green center and white speckles everywhere. Very pretty anemone.

Asking $360 shipped for black widow anemone and $160 shipped for rainbow bubble tip anemone. Can do a package deal for both. Just PM me.

Standard DOA Rules apply: Must provide pics within first two hours of delivery in bag. Shipping is non-refundable. Thanks for looking.

Do you still have any BW nems?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back