masstick like fish food

  • Thread starter Thread starter Michelin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Michelin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2019
Messages
51
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

i would like to know i someone knows how to make a masstick like fish food? how to make it possible to attach to the glass?

thx
Amedeo
 
Masstick food is freeze dried, I guess you could dehydrate regular frozen food yourself if you have the right equipment...otherwise you can put frozen foods in half a shell or a crevice in a rock.
 
Masstick food is freeze dried, I guess you could dehydrate regular frozen food yourself if you have the right equipment...otherwise you can put frozen foods in half a shell or a crevice in a rock.


thx but i dont know how to make dehydrate regular frozen food ....so i think i dont have the equipment needed....in any case i saw some commercial food that was produced by a small company in italy that is like a paste and is possible to attach to the glass


you could see te video here



is poddible to make a paste lake this? probably they add something that make the food like a glue(....could be glycerol?
 
Masstick food is freeze dried, I guess you could dehydrate regular frozen food yourself if you have the right equipment...otherwise you can put frozen foods in half a shell or a crevice in a rock.
I dehydrate the paste but unfortunately it not attach to the glass... Do you know how to improve?
 

Attachments

  • XiaoYing_Video_1587134094300.mp4
    15.5 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new