master scoly

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Kremis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2017
Messages
1,215
Reaction score
1,126
Location
San Mateo, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Master scoly. Was previously damaged but I reversed the process and it has been on the recovery for the past few months to the point where I am comfortable selling it. 500 OBO pickup in sf bay area for 50 bucks off or shipping available, usual 2 hour DOA. hair algae will be removed before sale lol. Willing to entertain offers and trades.

Screenshot 2024-08-29 at 12.56.56 PM.png
 
Do you have a pic before you started nursing it back? Hard to tell if the scoly is improving or degrading with just the one picture if that makes sense.
This picture is from 3 months ago
IMG_7442.JPG


This picture is about 1 month old
IMG_7523.JPG
 
If the price keeps going down, I might be interested soon lol! My wife and I were planning on ordering some corals on our next paycheck, our budget was $200. Either way, this dude should be worth more as he recovers right? I wish you the best on this sale!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new