• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mastertronic

Item Price
900
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

m.kristoff

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Messages
838
Reaction score
338
Location
cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Sold

IMG_8267.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have heard that once Alkatroic and Mastertroic is linked to your account then other person can not use this until account is de-activated, I am not sure how true this is ?
 
thank you for confirming, so step must be done for 2nd owner to use this, thank you.
 
thank you for confirming, so step must be done for 2nd owner to use this, thank you.
no you wont have to do anything but connect it to your wifi. I will deregister it if you decided to buy it. it will send an email to verify that it is deregistered.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new