Masvc f.r.a.g 2013

ianmcalpin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's that time again!!
The Marine Aquarium Society of Ventura County is pleased to announce that F.R.A.G. is back for 2013! This year is going to be bigger than ever with awesome vendors and sponsors lined up! Important Date Change Information: We were forced to bump up the date from December 7th to Saturday November 23rd, the weekend before Thanksgiving. If you have an old flyer please toss it as the date has changed.

Most of our full sized vendor tables are sold out already. If you have an interest in purchasing a full sized vendor table please contact us immediately.

We'd like to encourage hobbyists to display their home grown corals on one of our low cost half tables. Please contact me or Mr. Brooks for pricing and availability.

OP
OP
I

ianmcalpin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have 2 more hobbyist table left so don't miss out. Last year was a big turn out and we are expecting to have a even bigger turn out this year... So start saving your money and come on out to this great event.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 100 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back