Matching XR30 g4 pro with G5

  • Thread starter Thread starter boumshaka
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

boumshaka

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
6
Location
Quebec
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, To light up my 96 gal Waterbox, I have two radions. Since it was a tank upgrade, I added a xr30 G5 blue to my existing XR30 G4. Both run on AB+. The G5 is a little bluer and I was wondering if you can independently tweak each lamp to match the coloration so that it is more pleasing to the eye. Both run on mobius.

Thanks
 
If anyone's interested by the answer, I got in touch with ecotech and they told me that the way to do it is to create two tank profiles. One for the G4 and one for the G5. That is the way to independently control each unit.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new