Matt v acros

Guttersnipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi reef2reef! I recently saw a Matt v looney tunes and was curious if any of you guys have any Matt v acros. I would like to get some I. My ne t sps build.

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They just cost money. If you have it, then get some.

I have not seen many of his that are originals... mostly renamed versions of other stuff under different light. ...although I do think that there are about 5 or 6 different kind of rainbow Tenuis that are renamed and resold as 100 different kinds, so perhaps I am just jaded.

OP
OP
Guttersnipe

Guttersnipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for clarifying, not sure why I left that part out haha. Wasn't sure if OP wanted to buy direct or from 2nd hand sources for cost reasons.
Same here too. I had no idea where Matt v acros originated from.

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I only have one MattV and it is the MattV Rainbow Envy and I love mine. I would take it all day over my Homewrecker and HW.

This is an older picture but pretty much looks the same color except more bright yellow coloralites and seem to have a lot of different polyp colors. It is a fast grower too as I have taking multiple frags from this small guy and they have grown back very fast it seems compared to some of my other acros.

mattvrainbowenvy.jpg

Zach W

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only have one MattV and it is the MattV Rainbow Envy and I love mine. I would take it all day over my Homewrecker and HW.

This is an older picture but pretty much looks the same color except more bright yellow coloralites and seem to have a lot of different polyp colors. It is a fast grower too as I have taking multiple frags from this small guy and they have grown back very fast it seems compared to some of my other acros.

mattvrainbowenvy.jpg
Looks awesome! I just got a frag off MattV Psycho Asylum from a local guy who got his originally from Mythical Corals. Cant wait till it grows out and colors up!

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Looks awesome! I just got a frag off MattV Psycho Asylum from a local guy who got his originally from Mythical Corals. Cant wait till it grows out and colors up!
Thank you!

I was looking at getting one of those recently, still might.

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple of his corals and they are some of my favorites. I have to cut mine off the base when I transferred tanks so I’m basically starting over with frags but here are some pics.

MattV psycho asylum

Old pic of Rainbow envy frag
0D90C673-524F-4795-BF06-2D53E0F1E854.jpeg

I went to a locals house and took some pics and this was his colony. I got mine from someone else.
12B78EC8-EFD3-48B0-B75B-B376EDCF5AC5.jpeg

TexasTodd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of his frags are a pretty penny. Try FB SPS page. A guy here locally about a year ago sold 20 frags of the Rainbow Envy in 24 hours at $450 each plus shipping. It was grown under t5. Color looked like Bubbaque's pics.

OP
OP
Guttersnipe

Guttersnipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for a nice pack of Matt v acros. If any of you guys have some please pm me.

Thanks.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back