Matt V Jellybean

Jdavison911

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2013
Messages
247
Reaction score
102
Location
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0227.JPG
Mother colony


IMG_0226.JPG So I picked this up last night as a new release. What do y'all think?
 
Looks good. Is the base green or yellow because each pic shows differently.
 
After a year of encrusting, I'm FINALLY seeing new growth points/branching on my Jelly Bean.
20250728_211400.jpg
 
Definitely a fast grower once it takes off after encrusting for a long time.
20251010_221107.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new