Mauritian Clownfish (A.chrysogaster) - need info

AcroFan144

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2019
Messages
60
Reaction score
54
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello.

Does anyone have any info on these guys? My LFS has a few for sale very cheap, and I would like to add them as first 2 fish in a new tank.

If I am not mistaken, they are closely related to clarkii, which are agressive from what I have heard.

There is not much care info on these guys online.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks :)
 
They are one of the approximately 11 species of clownfish within the Clarkii complex. I have not kept this species yet so I can’t share any personal anecdotes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new