Mavjoy's 57 Rimless Tank

This is what I'd love to have.

-great aquascaping
-rimless
-vortec's
-midas
-frag racks

What a great tank.

Thank you:)

Mav, did you ever get zoas from me?

Nope..The only ones I got from you are the bonsai and roscoes..both are doing great!
 
Some new pics

IMG_5049-1.jpg

IMG_5054-1.jpg

IMG_5044-1.jpg

IMG_5072-1.jpg

IMG_5073-1.jpg
 
Beautiful Tank!!! Those SPS are starting to grow in very nicely! Can't wait to see this tank in 6-8 months! :)
 
Thanks everyone!

cwilder- with a XL solana, you can do soo much better. Can't wait to see it.

dcg1286- I might have a different tank by then..lol.

hookedonreef-er- it looks the same to me..hehe.

kraylen- aren't you starting a new tank/frag tank? any new updates?
 
How do you like the T5's vs. MH's?

I'm running MH and T5's since the beginning:). A Phoenix 14k and 2 blue+, 1 FJ purple and 1 aquablue special.

Kray- sweet!

Can I please get in an updated picture request for the Rainbow Acan!?!

I'll get a pic this week...it's lone acan, thinking of selling it..hehe.

Probably looks the same to you because you can't stop staring at it. haha.

True..LOL
 
It's my weekly update of pics:)

Rainbow Acan for Alpha Corals
IMG_5801-1.jpg


Nerds Chalice slowly encrusting..one of my favs
IMG_5804-1.jpg


FTS
IMG_5784-1.jpg


I also got a new toy today. The price was right and it matches my skimmer..:tongue:. I was surprised of how tall this was. This is the 2.5L, roughly over half a gallon. Heads up for the locals, Blue Ocean got these in if you're interested...plus they also have the triple doser pump with the built in controller.
IMG_5768-1.jpg

IMG_5771-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
YES!!! Amazing acan!!! Very nice rainbow greens coming out in the eyes. I would be interested in seeing a top down shot of it as well... but I won't press my luck :tongue:


I also noticed a baby polyp on the bottom right side... nice work!
 
Thanks AlphaCorals:smile: I can get a top view pic..sometime this week when I do my water change.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new