mavsfan 35g cube build

mavsfan214

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
94
Reaction score
1
Location
DALLAS, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm gonna be setting up the 35g rimless planet aquarium tank I won at the local swap soon. Its 20x20x20. I have most of the equipment and items I need to start it up. I'm gonna be using a steel stand my uncle built me with light hangers for my leds. The skimmer is going to be a Reef Octopus NWB110. Return pumps a eheim compact 2000, this one has an adjustable output flow between 265-528gph. Im gonna be using a diy cube sump I made (copied trigger systems cube sump). Wp25 for flow in the tank. Gonna use the herbie overflow 1in drain and 3/4in emergency drain. An ecotech radion gen 2 for lighting
yte5usyb.jpg

yvyqytuq.jpg

ejyvuhyt.jpg

y2udybez.jpg

20131020_064120-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
zetubazu.jpg

7apyqysa.jpg

Transferring over all the contents from my red sea max 130 over to this tank so there won't really be a cycling period
 
Last edited:
Here's the actual tank it has an external overflow so it doesn't take up space in the tank
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1382606342305.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382606342305.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 242

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new