Maxi Mini Max Size

  • Thread starter Thread starter alan3402
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

alan3402

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
35
Location
Omaha
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone else has Maxi Mini carpet anenomes that are much larger than the 4-6 in. advertised size.

I have a small tank 40g and have to be careful of inhabitant size. I already have a mature Malu that is about 14" across and it takes up a fair portion of the tank.

One of my Maxi Mini's is around 8" with no sign of slowing down yet. It was around 3" when i bought it...

For reference, the sexy shrimp is about 1" and the tridacna is 7".
20220406_213202[1].jpg
 
No idea, but I love that pic. Nice tank!!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new