Maxima/crocea hybrid

  • Thread starter Thread starter iani
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Very Interesting. Hybridization Of Clams I Believe Would Be Possible, With Some Effort. I Like The Clam As Its Colouration Is Conteporary.
 
Have you guys seen one of these?
clams1of2copy.jpg
That thing is sick!!!
 
I've actually seen on a list recently a Hybrid Crocea/Maxima for sale. A pretty penny at wholesale.

Bet it's the same thing as above.
 
I have seen the maxceas they are not that cool they look like a deformed maxima.

PS: They are double the price of a maxima.
 
Nice find. Either way I would have bought it.

And yes, stores are advertising "hybrids".

The 4th one in the Black and White maxima thread that I started was considered one. Ohhh, and it was pretty ugly in person too! lol
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new