Maxima pinched mantle?

lyn.battles

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2014
Messages
43
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a maxima around 4" but he does not extend mantle any farther than this but he is very light responsive. Could he have pinched mantle or does he look normal all params are good using chinese led box
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1416433720783.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416433720783.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 198
I have a PM question as well but your clam looks like it has PM in my oppinion. I'm wondering if mine has early stage pm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new