Maximus's clams.

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I recently got a few new clams in, these guys are in my QT tank.

I have them in containers cause once again I found a few snails

The teardrop who is actually looking better tonight.
DSCN0929.jpg


Three Maxi's and a Squammie
DSCN0930.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new