Maxpect coral tweezers

Reefman71

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2018
Messages
559
Reaction score
221
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who’s got em for sale? For Gods sake I can’t get my hand on a set of these?? HELP

A020E899-FE3D-408F-A32B-FE7102C53708.png
 
Are they special in some way?
 
Upvote 0
Yeah, they float and they don’t rust. I’m getting tired of cheap tongs or tweezers. I just wanna have a good pair and every place is always sold out.
 
Upvote 0
I have a pair that was dipped in plastic that have not rusted but those Maxspect floating tweezers look tempting.
It’s like a quest for me now . I’ve been trying to get my hands on a pair forever and always miss out when someplace online has them. I don’t have a local LFS so it’s all online for me unless I drive 200 miles. I ordered some from Ali express this morning. According to them I’ll have them in about a month, if I get them at all. I’ve heard it’s hit or miss with them. Worse case scenario I’m out 20 bucks
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new