Maxspect Bio-Spheres in Reactor

psumms

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2019
Messages
189
Reaction score
124
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run a bag of Maxspect Nano-tech Bio-spheres in my sump - Important to keep these clean, ideally these would be in my return pump chamber but i'm pushed for space - Any reason not to have them in a fluidised reactor fed from my return pump? I know they need to be kept packed tight to prevent wear from abrasion, but any reason for/against? I've googled but not found anyone else doing this.
 
I dont use bio balls in any fashion...detritus collectors...but i dont see why you couldnt use them in a reactor if you wanted.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new