Maxspect Bioball Dimensions

JasenHicks

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2020
Messages
48
Reaction score
72
Location
Yokosuka, Japan
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was doing some research to support my bio-sphere rack that I designed for my Reefer XL300 sump and couldn't find the specs, so I measured them up with my calibers.

They are 30mm cylinders (nominal) with round over ends to give a spherical shape. Inside hole is 9mm (nominal).

If this is useful for you, awesome. If not, that's ok too :) Now its out there in print so future versions of us can use them to design their own fancy racks.
 
Thanks for sharing - I’m sure someone will find this useful in the future :)

Perhaps even send the measurements over to a few of the online stores so they can add them to the product description!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new