Maxspect Ethereal light mount work around mod.

lbzking

AZDesertReefer
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2024
Messages
38
Reaction score
24
Location
Cave Creek
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well. I couldn't find the tank mount for this light I bought used. But I bought this from BRS the AI light mount for $90 and it worked great! I had to drill 4 holes in the light which wasn't a big deal and got some stainless screws from Ace and BAM! Were in business!
Here's the link for the mount. https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/hms-single-light-mount-kit-aqua-illumination.html

20240504_102537.jpg 20240504_102530.jpg 20240504_102548.jpg 20240504_102557.jpg Screenshot_20240504_103257_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
Very cool and thanks for sharing! I've had to "mod" light mounts before as well.
 
Nice. Do you worry about the fan at all? It looks kind if close to the fan. Also how is your coraline growth under the Ethereal?
 
I was worried for a sec then saw how much room there was for it to pass air and it was perfect. Funny you should ask I just started getting coraline growth around the main Pump outlet. I've also been using a coraline booster by Brighrwell aquatics.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new