Maxspect Gyre 130 dimensions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Quick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Quick

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
71
Reaction score
24
Location
Santa Clarita, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody,

I am hoping that a Gyre owner can help me out. Looking to possibly purchase one, but need to know the exact dimension on the length. Some websites state 9.5" while others say 9.8" or 10". I want to try one out, but any more that 9.75" and it may not fit where I want it. Any help?

Thanks in advance.
 
From the manual it says XF130 255mm x 75mm x 40 mm / 10" x 2.95" x 2.4"

Mine measures at 9 1/2" x 2 1/8" x 1 5/8" (based off the mounting magnet.) But the pump module is just under 10" (9 7/8")
 
Thanks for that info, I actually ordered one and it fits perfectly. I had about 9.75" of clearance. I have very little room on either side of the pump, but it fits.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new