Maxspect Gyre 350ce Cloud Edition

Momo291909

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
london
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have a Maxspect Gyre 350ce currently corrected using a controller and the syna g cloud app. I also have an icv6 using the syna g app for my recurve lights but I cannot seem to connect the gyre to the icv6 so I have 2 apps and would like to have 1 to control it all. I also have a jump skimmer and wandering if that can be connected to the icv6?
 
Bumping your post!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new