Maxspect Gyre cloud xf350 pump only

Item Price
120
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefLaw

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
233
Reaction score
63
Location
Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Used for 4 month on my hydros wave engine but was overkill for my tank. This is the newest version. Price includes shipping and payment can be made via PayPal.

IMG_6749.jpeg IMG_6750.jpeg
 
Refund requested money sent 4 days ago and no communication
 
Supposed to send monday
 
This has been reolved and i have recieved the product
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new