Maxspect Gyre Controller Died

  • Thread starter Thread starter bangcamaro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bangcamaro

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2024
Messages
122
Reaction score
86
Location
Woodbridge
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My controller no longer responds or shows any sort of power, the gyre no longer works now due to this..is ther anything I can do here? I submitted a case/ticket to Maxspect but I have gotten zero response from them...anyone have any suggestions? Can I get a replacement part or something?

I have the MJ-GF308
 
I think you will find that the Hydros Wave engine with the adapter cable will run the Maxspect.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new