Maxspect Gyre Red Light

kkgaskin90

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
740
Reaction score
117
Location
Mobile, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woke up this morning to a loud noise coming from the gyre. One of the propeller bushings came out and was stuck inside the propeller... Appeared to be normal wear and tear, so I replaced the propeller with one of the spares. I've watched videos, read instructions, checked the troubleshooting, taken it apart and reinstalled, but I cannot get the gyre to function again. I get a red flashing light each time. Any ideas? This is frustrating.
 
It ended up being that when I put on the new cages, I didn't realize there were bushings in the old ones I needed to transfer. Finally got it, but that was frustrating!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new