• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Maxspect Gyre XF350 Cloud set with Controller PRICE DROP

Item Price
350.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jbrady429

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
861
Reaction score
153
Location
Huntsville, AL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’m selling a pair of Cloud edition XF350 Gyre pumps with the Cloud controller, original boxes, and spare parts. Everything is in excellent condition and works perfectly. I am the original owner, and ran these pumps for about 18 months at no more than 65% max speed. I’m asking for $375 for the whole set, shipping included. Let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_0141.jpeg
IMG_0142.jpeg
IMG_0143.jpeg
IMG_0144.jpeg
 
I’m definitely interested. I’m gonna do a little research first, and I will contact you tomorrow.
 
Is that ur bottom dollar today
 
Sorry buddy. ll call you tonight or tomorrow. Had another set of mild strokes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new