Maxspect ICV6 PSU

  • Thread starter Thread starter IsaacHunt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

IsaacHunt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2022
Messages
69
Reaction score
91
Location
Hertfordshire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
During the tank move the PSU for the ICV6 was misplaced and I cannot find the specification, Voltage and plug type for the original PSU so I can locate a replacement.

The distributor website and instruction manuals have no information on the PSU.

any help greatly appreciated
 
During the tank move the PSU for the ICV6 was misplaced and I cannot find the specification, Voltage and plug type for the original PSU so I can locate a replacement.

The distributor website and instruction manuals have no information on the PSU.

any help greatly appreciated

I run mine off a Hydros usb port on one of my WiFi power bars so we aren’t talking about a substantial psu. If I can find the box, I’ll let you know if it says anything. Post this in the Maxspect Facebook group as guys from Maxspect do respond often.
 
I run mine off a Hydros usb port on one of my WiFi power bars so we aren’t talking about a substantial psu. If I can find the box, I’ll let you know if it says anything. Post this in the Maxspect Facebook group as guys from Maxspect do respond often.
"Post this in the Maxspect Facebook group as guys from Maxspect do respond often"

Brilliant suggestion apart from the minor issue of me currently serving a 30 day sentence in FB Jail for breaching community standards.

Apparently the FB AI has not been programmed to understand brit humour.
 
"Post this in the Maxspect Facebook group as guys from Maxspect do respond often"

Brilliant suggestion apart from the minor issue of me currently serving a 30 day sentence in FB Jail for breaching community standards.

Apparently the FB AI has not been programmed to understand brit humour.
I posted. I’ll let you know when I hear anything.
 
Now that rings a bell. Do you know the size of the DC plug
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new