Maxspect jump 6k review

Jseimo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been running a jebao dcp8000 on my tank for 2 years. Pump still work but the power supply is going out. After replacing the rest of my off equipment with better stuff it was time anyways. I was looking at the Neptune cor, reef octopus var-6, and echo tech. All about the same price range and I’m a budget reefer. Lucky the new maxspect jump line came out with a great price point and a solid company backing I figured why not. First off it’s a solid feeling pump with a unique look. Just as easy to hook up. Smaller than my jebao so I was worried about power. I was wrong. Way more powerful than the jebao at half the size. Quiet, and looks cool. I really highly recommend if your in the market for a mid range pump give them a try

722D54C5-98D7-4669-BD7A-535ACF5D93C9.jpeg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good feedback! I have been looking at adding a Jump to one of my systems so this is helpful!

#Maxspect

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just bought one on BRS Black Friday! Love the look and reviews on these

Congrats! I look forward to your feedback after you get it set up and begin to use it.

JakeAndAmanda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long is the wire from the pump to the controller, can’t find this info anywhere and when I tried to call the manufacturer it said the reps were busy and hung up on me. Looking to buy the 12k but if yours is 6’ plus I’m sure the 12 is no smaller and I’m in business

OP
OP
Jseimo

Jseimo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long is the wire from the pump to the controller, can’t find this info anywhere and when I tried to call the manufacturer it said the reps were busy and hung up on me. Looking to buy the 12k but if yours is 6’ plus I’m sure the 12 is no smaller and I’m in business
I’d say the pump to controller is about 4ft. Without pulling it out that’s my guess

Mason Michalski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd say closer to 6 or 8, this thing really was long when I was pulling it out. Then it gives you even more cord from the controller to the power supply

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back