Maxspect Jump L165 discontinued...?

  • Thread starter Thread starter salty150
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Not sure what that's about. Got mine for the same close-out deal price in November from CV. Love the light tho! They also just released a diffuser for it..so that wouldn't make sense if the product was being discontinued. Maybe it's a coral-vue thing.
 
portal 2 potato GIF
 
Do these come with hanging kits? I know they come with the tank arms, but I’m interested in hanging
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new