Maxspect Jump MJ-165 BLUE

  • Thread starter Thread starter KARLL0S
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KARLL0S

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Location
Cheshire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m wondering if anyone has the Maxspect 165 BLUE edition and is willing to share their lighting schedule with the QR code. Thanks in advance :)
 
I’ve been using the SPS AB+ setting for the last 18 months. Mixed reef with softies, LPS, and SPS.

All are doing fine.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7095.jpeg
    IMG_7095.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 72

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new