• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Maxspect Mazarra led light system

Scutterborn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2013
Messages
122
Reaction score
3
Location
San Antonio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've gone a different direction with my lights.

Up for sale are (4) Maxspect Mazarra P series modules, 2 of the newer (better) power supplies and the controller. This also includes the optional individual fans and extruded aluminum mounting rails. Nothing wrong with this setup. Only reason I'm selling is buy more toys!

This setup retails at $2150 from any e-tailer.

I'll take $1500 OBO.

ejunasys.jpg


yqudarun.jpg


Here's a shot of my tank with these lights.

gudymu8a.jpg
 
PM's replied.

TGIF! Let's do $500 plus shipping for a pair with the power supply!

Add $50 for the controller!

This is valid for this weekend. It'll go back up Sunday at midnight.

- Ben -
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new