Maxspect razor 120 degree reflectors

  • Thread starter Thread starter Walts O
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Walts O

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2015
Messages
106
Reaction score
41
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone using the 120 degree reflectors for the maxspect razor? If so was wondering about results people were getting better color blending, spread, disco effect etc.
 
The only thing I'd point out is that 120º lenses would require the fixture to be at a lower mounting point to get similar maximum intensity. Important if you're switching over an established system.

(I don't notice any disco effect to begin with on my 27" unit...not that I go looking for it. ;))
 
No disco effect ... and I switched over about 6 m ago definitely better spread
 
I notice the coral seem much happier under 120 reflectors and acclimate way easier.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new