• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Maxspect razor 160w 16K 27" LED

chrisparks

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2015
Messages
77
Reaction score
38
Location
Wichita, KS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Maxspect Razor 160w 16K 27" LED for sale. I have had it for about 10 months now and have never ran it over 35% on the white channel and 50% on the blue channel. This light is amazing, one of the best designed/well built LED fixtures ever. This light has multiple different setting/timers so you can make this light do just about anything. I am only selling this because I down graded to a 30 gallon tank and I can only run this light at like 15% so I don't Cook anything. I have had great growth with this light and it sucks to let it go. I have the box, hanging/suspension kit, and the adjustment legs. I am asking for $250 local pick up in Salina, KS (I can meet halfway if you live within reason) or $275 shipped. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks
20160824_112800.jpg
20160824_112838.jpg
20160824_112847.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new