Maxspect Syna-G App issues?

Mmoore0324

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
114
Reaction score
80
Location
Cape Coral,fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I picked up a pair of slightly used Gyre 350’s Cloud Edition, a couple days ago.

Everything works fine except I’m having issues with the Syna-G app. It seems like it’s a connectivity issue with the controller, but I’m not sure. When I try to click onto the Gyres to program, it goes to the next screen, and then back to the dash board. See video.

I’ve tried resetting them several times. I’ve uninstalled the app. Tried on multiple devices and rebooted my modem twice.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • ScreenRecording_12-30-2025 15-54-33_1.mp4
    6.2 MB
Update: Strangest thing. I switched the app from dark mode to light mode and I was able to get into the pump. I switched back to dark, and same thing, couldn’t get in. No idea if it’s coincidental but, I went to light mode, programmed 24hrs, and I’m not touching it. lol.
Very strange.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new