submitting photos already ended in May, you can check the monthly topic for photo of the month (macro trio for this month) adn submit a pic there. follow the following tag #POTM and you will get a notification every time we start a new Photo of the month contest.How can we submit photos for this? I have one that I would have loved to submit...
Great Post.#5 #6 #9 - Great work on the micro captures.
It would make things easier if there were actual categorical focuses on what to look for when
judging/when photographing. Certain things in each photo' look best, compared to all the others.
Literally each one looks fantastic in their own right.
All three of these are great captures, but all focus on a different concept/style of photography.
All entries are enjoyable to look at, but when they are broken down into certain categories of style or expertise they all become separated very quickly.
All were great entrees! Made me want to pull out the Canon.
These ideas came to mind...
(Great ideas having all of these in their own categories in general already in some fashion or form.)
01) Overall First Impression
02) Best Original Style
03) Sizing of Setup, Best Balance Overall of Capture
04) Best Captured Coral Presence In Frame
05) Best Difficulty Capture Style
06) Master Coral Photographer
07) Overall Best Aesthetics Appearance
08) Most Plethora of Coral Specimen Colors
09) Best Unique Style of Capture
10) Complete Overall Grandmaster
11) Best Overall Audience Reception & Response
Awesome! Thank you so much @maroun.c