May Meeting Trade Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter chriskid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chriskid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2012
Messages
339
Reaction score
3
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please list all items you have for sale or trade for the May meeting in this thread.

Thanks everyone! Have fun & see you at the meeting!
:)
 
I have this super healthy 3"-4" scopas tang for sale because I'm downsizing tanks. It's in a 75 gallon tank now and needs to be in at least the same size tank or bigger please. $20 for this guy








I have this little cato clone rbta for sale. It's between 1"and 2" when fully opened up. $20
 
Looking for some Chaetomorpha if anybody has some to spare.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new