May Meeting Trade Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter AquaMama13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AquaMama13

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
988
Reaction score
741
Location
Bristol, Ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please list all items you have for sale or trade for the May meeting in this thread.



Thanks everyone! Have fun & see you at the meeting!
 
I have a reef something or other, acrylic overflow box. Some kind of hang on the back unit, with a u tube . free for anyone that wants it. I'll be at the meeting.
 
I'll be at the meeting this Sunday, and I have some frags left over from FFM. Pics to follow.

3p Hawaiian Red People Eater - $15
4p Tyree Orange Rainbow - $35
3p Chong Bong - $25
7p Oompa Loompa - $75
5p Speckled Fire & Ice - $30
9p Kedds Redd - $30
2p Chucky's Bride - $20
6p Raptor Rainbow - $45
7p Purple Death - $25
3p Gorilla Nipple - $15
5p Blue Hornet - $30
5p Vulcan Blood - $20
4p (+4 babies) Pink Zipper - $60
4p (+1 baby) Scrambled Egg - $40
10p Scrambled Egg - $65
 
Pics are not WYSIWYG. Pics are from the Mother Colonies:

Blue Hornets:


Chong Bongs:


Speckled Fire and Ice:


Tyree Orange Rainbow:


Gorilla Nipples:


Oompa Loompa:


Kedds Redds:


Scrambled Eggs:


Pink Zippers:


Purple Death:


Chucky's Brides:
 
I have several frags of the following zoas and palys. They are all multiple heads
5+ heads Gila Monsters $30 (JF sells them as Thundercats but I got them from Emery before he started price gouging them for $30 pp)
gila monsters.jpg

10+ heads fire and ice $20
fire and ice new.jpg

6+ heads Mind Blowers $25
mindblowers new.jpg

5+ heads Gorilla Nipples $20 (they look different then the ones Sass posted so they may nor be Gorilla Npples but that's what I was told when I got them)
gorilla nipples.jpg
 
Mike those look like blow pops and pink cats eyes in front of those.
Definitely not blow pops..I have those. It's probably picture quality but they are purple/blueish with green skirts and pink centers. They are quite nice anyway :) Here's a different picture

gorrilla nipples.jpg


Here's my blow pops
blow pops.jpg
 
Last edited:
Idk looks just like mine... In your first pic, you can see the lolly pop outline on the one facing your camera. Black stick, with the orange lolly pop.


images
 
I'll take them

QUOTE=sassAwrasse;2298530]The purple death are the only ones that I know for sure are palys.[/QUOTE]
 
Price Drop for CTARS Members. Need these gone. We're moving and don't have the space to take everything.

3p Hawaiian Red People Eater - $15 NOW $10
3p Chong Bong - $25
7p Oompa Loompa - $75 NOW $65
9p Kedds Redd - $30
2p Chucky's Bride - $20
6p Raptor Rainbow - $45 NOW $40
5p Blue Hornet - $30 NOW $25
5p Vulcan Blood - $20 NOW $15
4p (+4 babies) Pink Zipper - $60 NOW $55
4p (+1 baby) Scrambled Egg - $40 NOW $35
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new