May NARC Meeting

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:wink:Hello all.We are planing to host May's meeting.I hope the date we picked works for everyone.May 22nd @ 1:00.I would like to invite everyone from the B'Ham area as well.Since Montgomery has decided to wait to do their swap late in the year this year I am planing to invite them as well and maybe we can hold a mini swap here.If you need directions please feel free to contact us.We will be offering 10% off our stock as well,(not live rock).I have not decided on the menue yet.Willing to take suggestions.
Thank you,Jason&Tammy

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW, I just noticed I've rolled over 1000 posts. I'm waiting on Rev to send me a prize!

Mariner

NARC Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a wedding scheduled for that date...sorry...I was really looking forward to seeing Jason & Tammy's place.
Mariner

OP
OP
jason.tammy

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is sounding like the Mary month of May.Thats two weddings I have hears of this morning.Bob you know how to get here.

OP
OP
jason.tammy

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mariner,you dont have to wait for a meeting to come down.You can just come hang out.I hope you take the time to chk us out some time.
Jason

rgrace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if I will make the meeting, but I will definitely be visiting you again soon. I would really like to go to the meeting and meet some of the people on here, but I am not sure what my schedule will be like.

OP
OP
jason.tammy

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I guess we will go with pizza & salad.Is there any volunters for deserts,paper plates and cups,some drinks.I have plenty of forks and paper towels.I want to incourage people to bring frags and such for trading or what ever.Due to the storms of late a couple parts of our road have been damaged agin.Just spent a day fixing it all now I gota agin, it may be done by then.It is on my to do list.I have exstended the invite to Montgomery and B'Ham so I hope we have a good turn out.
Thanks,Jason

M@ryRuth

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason, I'll bring dessert. Also, I'll check just before the meeting to see if anything else is needed.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 24.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back