MBI site not loading??

ThePurple12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
1,699
Reaction score
1,293
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1612100972648.png


Is this happening to anyone else? I tried it yesterday and now today, and it doesn't load.
 
Don't know what MBI is, but mbisite.org won't load for me either.
 
It doesn't load for me either. It appears their site is down for some reason.
 
Still down, I'm guessing MBI finally closed up. It was really only about 3-4 people at the end. Hope Tal is doing OK.
I don't think they closed down. Seems to be just some technical difficulties.
Tal is looking into it.
 
Its back up and running today.
It seems the site is running, but it is very buggy and often missing some posts on threads. Anyone else notice this?
 
Whatever happened to it, I’m a newer reefer and never got the chance to get on to Mbisite.org. Also is there another website with just as good info?
 
Whatever happened to it, I’m a newer reefer and never got the chance to get on to Mbisite.org. Also is there another website with just as good info?
Due to covid the annual workshop and fundraiser was canceled, and funds ran out to keep the site up and running. They are currently looking for donations to get it up and running again, it should be back up in the future.
 
Due to covid the annual workshop and fundraiser was canceled, and funds ran out to keep the site up and running. They are currently looking for donations to get it up and running again, it should be back up in the future.
That's unfortunate I hope they get it back up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new