Mcola's 23 Gallon Office Tank

mcola78

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2013
Messages
312
Reaction score
132
Location
Orlando, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I'm stuck working on a Saturday so snapped a few pics while my programs load. Enjoy! Please forgive the blued-out IPhone pics...

image (1).jpg

image (2).jpg

image (3).jpg
 
Wow!! Everything looks incredible, Matt! Well done, sir.
I especially like those sps frags. :bigsmile:

Ha! Thanks Jared...those sticks just showed up one day out of the blue! I heard a rumor more will be showing up too!
 
Very sweet corals in that office tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new